eARThshaking Art Teacher!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fund for Teachers Webinar!

This afternoon after a good day at work I came home to participate in a Webinar for Fund for Teachers and the wonderful grant I have received to go to Istanbul. It was kind of a "goose bump" moment for me....connecting digitally with teachers from all over the United States.  Perrin Worrell of Fund For Teachers walked us through all the various financial reporting we need to do, media directions, various reports we have to file, social media sites and expectations, various communication, sharing our story, and so on.  Can I just say I am so excited? And so thankful for Fund For Teachers, such a wonderful organization that sends teachers on professional learning experiences all over the world each summer. I have a little bit of work to do...and I am really looking forward to it. Istanbul! Thanks Fund for Teachers! www.fundforteachers.org