eARThshaking Art Teacher!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hello everyone! Ok, I must admit that I am a social media crazy person....but this blog is one of the ways I communicate on the Web that has just been sitting on the back burner. The Worldwide Color Wheel Project, however, is not. Schools all over the world have been doing the project. I took a new job this past fall as a university professor and this project had to go on hold for awhile. I am presenting at NAEA in New Orleans again on the project and am hopeful we will start getting some more wonderful images from art teachers all over to share with you here! In the meantime......if you are interested in joining the project email trinaharlow@yahoo.com and I will send you a Drop Box link to all the project forms, videos, lesson plans, slide shows, etc.  Let's keep coloring our world! We all surely know this world needs some more beauty right now!